We’re hosting our first Oktoberfest on the outdoor Biergarten at Fizz! Fizz and Southbridge are eager to see what delicious food can pair with our outstanding beer.
Tickets are $20 for entry; must be 21+
That ticket goes directly to Fizz.
It gets you a wonderful spread of appetizers from Fizz, and you’ll enjoy that outside in the Biergarten. If you we’re at Fizz for our July tasting, we hope you picked up on what a great job the Kitchen did! Fizz will also be providing drink specials, and the patio has plenty of bar games: that ring swing thing, bags, plenty of lounging after a tough Saturday.
This tasting will have around 9 different brews:
- Southbridge Oktoberfest: Paired with traditional Bratwurst with Sauerkraut, braised red cabbage and onion with a side of stone ground mustard (Gluten Free)
- Southside Ale: Paired with Charcuterie Pizza (Assorted cured meats and cheeses with an arugula salad on top in citrus vinaigrette)
- Bunny Prince, a Hoppy Pale Ale: Paired with Grana Padano Angus Sliders with Tomato Jam
- Mint Condition IPA: Red Pepper and Mint Hummus platter with fresh vegetables and assorted olives with a pita bread kicker. (gluten free and vegetarian option)
- Presidential Porter
- Fugglewood Scotch Porter
- Flying Pig Russian Imperial Stout
– Easy Street Cream Ale
– Harvest Troll Ale (Gluten Free)
We’ll be serving 4-6oz tasters of our beer for free!
Until time or the beer runs out
If you see it in your heart to donate to the Brewery, all donations go towards materials for the next beer tasting. We have one every month until we open up our brewery to the public.
Jon & Zig